How to Resolve QuickBooks Black and White Screen Issues

pocenak672
New Contributor

Has anyone dealt with a black and white screen issue in QuickBooks? I’m encountering a display problem where the QuickBooks interface is showing in black and white instead of color. I’ve tried restarting the program and updating my graphics drivers, but the issue remains. Any tips for fixing this display issue in QuickBooks would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

paulchavez66
New Contributor II

QuickBooks Help.png

If you're encountering a black and white screen in QuickBooks, it often points to display or graphics problems, usually linked to driver conflicts or software glitches.

Common Causes of QuickBooks Black and White Screen Issues:

1. Graphics Driver Issues: Outdated or corrupted graphics drivers can affect how QuickBooks displays.
  2. Software Conflicts: Other programs or outdated versions of QuickBooks may cause display anomalies.
  3. Corrupt Installation: QuickBooks installation files might be damaged.

Here’s How to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Black and White Screen Issues:

1. Update Graphics Drivers: Check for updates from your graphics card manufacturer and install the latest drivers.
  2. Restart QuickBooks: Close and reopen QuickBooks or restart your computer to refresh the display.
  3. Reinstall QuickBooks: Uninstall and reinstall QuickBooks to repair any corrupted files.
  4. Run as Administrator: Right-click the QuickBooks icon and select "Run as Administrator" to resolve permission-related issues.

If these solutions don't work, consider contacting QuickBooks support for further assistance.