Marketing Dashboard KPI Locations

cbarker
New Contributor II

I wondered where the KPI metrics on the marketing dashboard are linked to.  Particularly these items:

Booked Jobs - A lead that was booked.

Ran Jobs - The tooltip says a Ran job has marketing attribution attached to them.

It feels like these would pick up warranty/recall jobs if they are booked.  Is there a report you can pull that matches these two items? Or is there a way to remove marketing attribution from recall/warranty jobs? A workaround could be a campaign for Recalls, but that seems excessive.

Or can Ran jobs be tied to jobs that don't have the nonopportunity box selected?

Anyone have some insight to this?

3 REPLIES 3

cbarker
New Contributor II

Hey Alex,

This is in the Marketing Pro Dashboard, under marketing Performance.  It seems like the Ran Jobs would include recalls since I can't seem to find a way to remove a marketing atribution from a call andit doesn't say it uses opporunities vs nonopportunities.Screenshot 2022-05-13 120728.png

wch_alex
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi, Yeah it would include recalls as if you hover over it, it says it is basically a count for all jobs that have had a truck dispatched to that job. So I would always expect your booked jobs to be higher as you can book a job a few weeks out but until that tech is dispatched will it count as a "Ran Jobs".

wch_alex

The Booked Jobs should come from all all marketing campaigns as a total.
As far as Ran jobs goes can you please specify where that is located because I have no clue where that is.

You can make a report that pulls the warranties and recalls but make sure they are classified correctly because if they are incorrectly / auto checked to be a warranty or a recall you could have some bad data.