Marketing Pro

maemilyv
New Contributor III

How many working hours would you say it takes to get Marketing Pro up and running? I heard it was a lengthy process but I would like to start using it ASAP if I have the time to spend right now working on that.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

It's pretty straight forward, we had our first email campaign running within a few days of onboarding and onboarding only took like 1 1hour session. Getting your reviews requests set the way you want them takes a little time but not much. Holler if you have questions!! 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

View solution in original post

RandiThompson

We have such a large member base right now our goal isn't to increase it necessarily but to get ALL the recurring visits scheduled in a timely manner which in turn generates revenue. We started sending out our heat pm scheduling campaign on 9/20/23 and we have scheduled 746 visits and haven't had to pick up the phone do a call out! 

Randi Thompson

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

SGhirard
Contributor II

Marketing Pro holds 4 main channels, so each channel is going to take time to dedicate to make it work. Like all marketing and advertising tactics it is not just a set it and forget it. We have to optimize and be relevant. 

I like to think in how much time it used to take me as a marketer:
DM- minimum two weeks
Creation minimum four days in design (we have templates for this with MPro)
List pull or List buy ( one day)- buy (automated by vendor) was $350+ subscription fee a month on top of other prices from another vendor
List scrub- one day (automated by vendor)
Send from deployment (7 days till in the mail)- normal process
Then I would have to analayze the data and pull matchbacks to create further analysis.. All in all this took me weeks for this one channel. It was a nightmare process. With Marketing Pro you can get this done in less than hour and send it off to process.

Same with email and reputation we managed by the minute so take the time to plan all campaigns for the year, use the templates and create a strategy so the work is complete and scheduled. We also have agencies that can manage this for you. You've got this! 

jenniferR
New Contributor

Hi I had my boss buy up to pro in July still learning......

maemilyv
New Contributor III

Still learning because there is that much to learn or are you still in the process of getting it set up to even start using it?

RandiThompson

It's pretty straight forward, we had our first email campaign running within a few days of onboarding and onboarding only took like 1 1hour session. Getting your reviews requests set the way you want them takes a little time but not much. Holler if you have questions!! 

Randi Thompson

How would you say it has affected your revenue after signing up?

RandiThompson

We have seen significant ROI! We are able to reach our existing customer base in a way were not able to before! We have sent a few direct mail campaigns for new customer and have see a little ROI on those but as expected that's always going to be lower. I spoke at pantheon about Marketing Pro and I just saw they posted the videos, you can check it out for some more details! 

Randi Thompson

SGhirard_0-1697560692112.png

You are going to see the lift with direct mail in main and digital efforts..

That's amazing! You don't happen to have any ROI specifics pertaining to memberships, do you?  That's what I want to use it for initially. 

RandiThompson

We have such a large member base right now our goal isn't to increase it necessarily but to get ALL the recurring visits scheduled in a timely manner which in turn generates revenue. We started sending out our heat pm scheduling campaign on 9/20/23 and we have scheduled 746 visits and haven't had to pick up the phone do a call out! 

Randi Thompson