New Gmail and Yahoo email guidelines

diamondh
New Contributor II

I was in an email conference today and they mentioned that Gmail and Yahoo are making some stricker guidelines for senders and they are requiring some further safety authentications by using DEMARC. Will ServiceTitan automatically change the current email templates to comply with the new rules? Will our emails that are sent from ST automatically be changed to go through with the DMARC authentication processes? I am not super fluent in this, and I hope this made sense, but I figured I'd ask to make sure we don't hit automatically hit as spam. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mel-deyto
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hello and thanks for your question! We are aware of this -- and by the way it has nothing to do with emails templates, it is all domain authentication related. We’re working on auditing our domains -- but according to our Product team, our customers should not be affected. The change will become effective in February.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

mel-deyto

Hello and thanks for your question! We are aware of this -- and by the way it has nothing to do with emails templates, it is all domain authentication related. We’re working on auditing our domains -- but according to our Product team, our customers should not be affected. The change will become effective in February.

diamondh
New Contributor II

I am not super knowledgeable in the email back end world, so I figured I'd ask, thank you for the help and response!