Scheduling Social Media Posts

mirdesch
Contributor II

Has anyone found a social media tool that you can use to create and schedule posts that will integrate with ServiceTitan Marketing Pro? Or do we know if that function will be coming to Marketing Pro?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GLevine
New Contributor III

Hi @mirdesch! We don't have any integrations in place right now that would do this. I love the idea though and think it would be a great post in the "Ideas" tab.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

SGhirard
Contributor II

Currently, there is not an integration inside of ST because there is not a calendar format to pull campaigns from. This is a great idea and love it. 
Social Media Schedulers I have used (they all have their good and bad)
Hootsuite-- I am currently testing this for TikTok and the engagement on third party apps seems off, but still testing it's an easy one to use.
Loomly
Spreadfast which changed to Khoros 
Canva
A scheduler selection can vary depending on how you are going to use the data and apply it. More advanced schedulers have listening tools that bring in sentiment, analytics, hashtag AI tools, etc. Hootsuite is a win because it's easy to use. Zapier does have some integrations but again it's dependent on the use case, budget, internal management etc. 

asnow
Valued Contributor II

I always use Hootesuite to schedule my social media posts. It's super easy! 

aaronwatters
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

I know the main point of the question is to integrate into ServiceTitan but I would recommend you take a look at Loomly too. 

Aaron Watters, Leadhub

mirdesch
Contributor II

I have added it to the ideas! Be sure to vote for it 😉 @GLevine 

GLevine
New Contributor III

Hi @mirdesch! We don't have any integrations in place right now that would do this. I love the idea though and think it would be a great post in the "Ideas" tab.

emilypinto_

I'm wondering if Zapier could also be tied in with this somehow in the future.