Lifetime Value of Customer... Help

MikelBillstrom
New Contributor

I am wondering if anyone knows of an easy way to generate a report for lifetime value of customers for specific years.. 

I know it cost me about 300 to acquire a new customer and I know how to get my initial ROI calculations, but I want to know what they're worth for each year I retain them.. I know my initial ROI is 1700ish, but what's that customer worth after 5 years.. or any number of years I pick. 

Looking forward to your ideas

Mikel

4 REPLIES 4

AmberC
Contributor II

This should also be do-able in custom reports! Here's an article that might help but we can also assist in technical support as well. https://help.servicetitan.com/how-to/create-custom-reports

rstare
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

In the customers dataset there is a KPI for "Customers Lifetime Revenue" as well as "Lifetime Jobs Booked" and a couple others

I am currently using that for many of my reports, but the constraints seem to not allowing me to see what their LTV on year one vs year 5 doesn't seem to line up correctly. 

rstare

Just to confirm - you want to see each customer and their completed revenue at 1 year after that specific customer was created and then again at 5 years? I don't think we can do that because each customer is going to have a different time frame in that case. The LTV is going to ignore the date filter and just give you the entire total.