Verify reviews

HBromberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

So i know the tech, I know the job the review is relating to, but when I edit to verify the tech is not available to search.  He was the only tech on the job.  Thoughts?

11 REPLIES 11

CathyLee
New Contributor

So I was on here searching because I can find some and some I cannot.   My conclusion is as follows anything that was a recurring service I cannot find.     Are the ones you are looking for booked from a recurring service work order like mine?    Thank you, Cathy

“A strong woman knows she has strength enough for the journey, but a woman of strength knows it is in the journey where she will become strong.”

HBromberg

Not really, I think we left that one unverified.

brandie4
New Contributor II

I have created an idea for the ST idea board to have them fix the bug for verifying reviews. In order to have them review the idea and make efforts to fix the issue, the idea must receive a certain amount of votes. If you could please vote for it, I would really appreciate it!

RobinC

Can you share a link to your idea?

brandie4
New Contributor II

That is the same unfortunate conclusion we have come to as well. Thank you for your response!

brandie4
New Contributor II

We are having the same issue as well! Did you ever figure out how to fix the issue? Your post is the only one I have found similar to our situation.

HBromberg

I checked all status.

RandiThompson

Are you sure the job status is completed? That's what it defaults to.

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

spetrie
Contributor II

If the job is older than 7 days you adjust the date range for the review and then search it and add the techs name correctly.