Yearly Recurring Campaign

cherie_m
Contributor III

I want to make an email that sends out annually to remind clients to buy their year's supply of filters.

I can pull an audience based on the purchase date and material, but I can't make it send yearly to everyone who purchased the product every 12-month intervals recurring. 

Am I missing something? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

PamDuffy-PCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi Cherie! There are a couple of was you could approach this. Will customers be purchasing the filters from you? 

You could set up multiple inclusion groups (date = 1 year ago for group 1, date = 2 years ago for group 2) etc. 

Another way would be to create a "restock filter" recurring service event on their location record. Then you could set that event to recur yearly, and send out emails based on the event date. 

Hope this helps! If you need more assistance, feel free to reach out to us at hello@mypowerhouse.group

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

PamDuffy-PCG

Hi Cherie! There are a couple of was you could approach this. Will customers be purchasing the filters from you? 

You could set up multiple inclusion groups (date = 1 year ago for group 1, date = 2 years ago for group 2) etc. 

Another way would be to create a "restock filter" recurring service event on their location record. Then you could set that event to recur yearly, and send out emails based on the event date. 

Hope this helps! If you need more assistance, feel free to reach out to us at hello@mypowerhouse.group

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert

Thank you!  We have filters listed on our website, so I planned to point them there and prompt them to book a tech if they need help. 

I have to admit I have not been utilizing groups very well in creating audiences.  This was very helpful.  

I was thinking of creating a recurring service but was hesitant because it's not a service we will run, and I wasn't sure what that would look like to have services on account that we weren't planning on running.  I would have to have someone dismiss them.  It could be a good thing, or it may get messy.