Billing Templates Required to Move out of Acceleration

sara_cho
New Contributor II

Hi all,

In Titan Advisor, I'm seeing the following is incomplete. We don't use billing templates, I'm not clear on what ST wants me to do here, especially since we don't use billing templates, but it looks like until I have the feature below set up, I won't be able to move out of acceleration. Can anyone explain to me what I'm supposed to do here? Or is there someway to have this required set up overridden?

Required feature to be set up:

Review billing templates of active memberships

To recognize deferred revenue of regularly-billed memberships, billing templates must not include tasks that sell or renew memberships. This is set in your pricebook’s item Workflow tab. Run the Incorrect Deferred Revenue Billing Templates report to identify memberships by revised billing templates.

Success criteria: All active, regularly-billed deferred revenue memberships include billing templates that do not have tasks that sell or renew memberships

Thanks all!

3 REPLIES 3

eschimme
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

@sara_cho did you ever get anywhere with this? I cannot understand why this holds us back from Acceleration as well. I just posted a question- wondering if perhaps I just didn't understand. But we have a functioning Membership program without this. 

Home Comfort Services, Inc.

sara_cho
New Contributor II

nope! I eventually gave up on Titan advisor. There were too many things like this that didn’t apply or didn’t work. I am a fan of service Titan, but I realized I was making myself and everyone else crazy over Titan advisor and it wasn’t worth it.

Steveng

If it can't be bypassed (would still check with CSM or helpdesk) you could create a membership and review the workflows for deferred and realized incase you decide to go that route in the future w/ shell billing templates created (could be a future workflow).  We have faced similar issues in accounting and customer communications because of 3rd party integrations that need those features turned off or duplicates will be sent.