Memberships //Titan Advisor Measurements

eschimme
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi all!

I'm struggling to understand what the exact measurement is for this particular advisor score. 

Do you all interpret this to mean that of all invoices, regardless of Business Unit, a new membership sales task has to be added? 

(This won't allow us to move beyond Acceleration). 

eschimme_0-1698952780956.png

Additionally, 

Can anyone explain this to me in another way? (Below) Or show me an example?

The "none of the tasks" is confusing. We have pretty customized Membership program over here; I'm wondering why this is required...

eschimme_1-1698952881918.png

Thanks so much!

Home Comfort Services, Inc.
2 REPLIES 2

prosbra

Hi there! As far as the top picture goes, it's more about selling memberships to non-membership customers. So whether that is a renewal if they're up for one (has expired) or new customers, pretty sure it works the same. So to be in the yellow, 10% or over of your nonmember jobs should have a membership task on them. 

Samantha Brazie
General Manager | Progressive Heating, Air and Plumbing

MirandaMel

For the "none of the tasks" part, the billing template can't contain a member sale or renewal, only a billing task such as "Platinum Monthly Billing Charge" and not "New Platinum Membership".  

I found it a bit of a struggle to complete all of those tasks without some help and guidance from a csm.  I have watched this video a lot to make sure my set ups are complete.  And sometimes there are things that simply won't work for companies and there's no way around not getting the points for it.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning