Membership Count

tnorman
New Contributor

What's the best report and filter to see how many active memberships there were at a given time in the past vs. now.  Basically trying to accurately see how many active members there were at the beginning of the year.

2 REPLIES 2

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I have the metrics on my custom dashboard for # of memberships.  You can adjust the date and see it at a quick glance without needing to run a report.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

Steveng

I would base it on how you manage them.  An example is we use business units to identify the different services we provide but for years the only membership we offered was HVAC (my preferred report is custom Memberships > Business Unit Performance).  As we expanded to plumbing and electrical those memberships have been adjusted and new membership types were created for those add on items with workflows in the Pricebook for memberships.    The Business Unit Membership KPIS has many options to identify new memberships, expired and canceled statuses.  For what you are asking I would either go with that one or Memberships > Membership Summary.