Membership Profitability

CRS
New Contributor

We have started monthly billing membership plans with a smart monitoring system included.  Our expenses for our memberships include a monthly charge for the monitoring system as well as annual or bi-annual in person maintenance.  I would like to measure the membership profitability over time, but have not been able to find a report or cumulative job costing information for memberships.  Hoping to get some feedback.  Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

@CRS in ServiceTitan at the top ribbon you can click on the reports icon (square with 3 horizontal lines)>click on the Templates dropdown>select Customer Memberships

Sheena @ NiFT

Sheena_Palacios

Hi @CRS -- in reports 2.0 there is a templated titled 'Customer Memberships' that will give you the membership sales and renewal details, revenue and job info, and all the deferred revenue details (if you're using DR). This should give you the metrics to determine the profitability of offering memberships to your customers. Hope this helps!

Sheena @ NiFT

Sheena, I do not see this report as an option in my program.  Is there something similar to this for Service Agreements?

Thank you.

Lisa Wilson

How do I access Reports 2.0?

Sheena_Palacios

@CRS once you're logged into ServiceTitan the reports section is on the top banner. See snippet for visual : )

Sheena_Palacios_0-1706541758954.png

Sheena @ NiFT