Memberships set up and management of multiple HVAC systems

LBraidi
New Contributor

Hi- we have multiple memberships for our clients and are struggling to set them up so that they are applied automatically when appropriate and how to do so with multiple systems.  We had a work flow that was assigning the membership when an AC unit was purchased (we give one year complimentary membership when clients buy a new AC) but then we also have multiple units at times being sold and each of those would qualify but we aren't able to manage this within the program.  We currently have memberships for 1/2/3/4/5/6 systems and it becomes confusing for our techs.   Can someone help me streamline this for our business.  I have watched countless videos and still can't grasp how to best set this up within ServiceTitan.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mcurtis
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi, Not sure if this would be easier but this is how we build membership for multiple systems. We use 1 task as the parent task for 1 Unit then do Add On Sub Item Tasks for additional Units. So for 3 Cooling we would do the Annual Cooling Membership Qty 1 & Add the subtask Additional Cooling Unit Qty 2. Then create 1 Recurring event with the differed revenue for all 3 systems (We dont give the customer the option to do at different visits) Also our CSR will edit the membership recurring event description with the amount of systems when batching the invoice.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

kaylene
New Contributor

Would Either of you mind sharing some screen shots of how you set these up? I am struggling to get everything to bill and work properly for a monthly maintenance plan set up with 1 membership option at different price points for different amounts of hvac equipment in the home. Any advise would be super helpful. We currently have different memberships set up for the different amounts of service but my service team seems to just keep selling whatever they feel like and then adjusting the price

mcurtis

Hi, Not sure if this would be easier but this is how we build membership for multiple systems. We use 1 task as the parent task for 1 Unit then do Add On Sub Item Tasks for additional Units. So for 3 Cooling we would do the Annual Cooling Membership Qty 1 & Add the subtask Additional Cooling Unit Qty 2. Then create 1 Recurring event with the differed revenue for all 3 systems (We dont give the customer the option to do at different visits) Also our CSR will edit the membership recurring event description with the amount of systems when batching the invoice.