Renewal Estimates

roushk
New Contributor II

I am in the process of sending membership renewal estimates out.  I've noticed a few customers whose membership has expired but they've already renewed and they are still showing up on the renewal list.  I assume that is because the first membership expired but I don't want to have to check every customer in this list and I don't want to send a renewal if they've already renewed.  

Also, customers who are marked Do Not Service are showing up as well.

Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3

Chayo80
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Make sure that you used the renewal task, my techs then to use the sell task and not the renewal, so technically they didn't renew the membership, they "sold" a new one.

You can verify by going into the invoice were you renewed the membership and clicking on the edit pencil of the task, if it is a renewal you will see the old membership linked to the new, it will says "Membership to renew"

Chayo80_1-1700260188810.png

For your DNS customers- I suspend the membership or cancel it so it doesn't show up on my renewal list

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @roushk -- what report template are you using? Sounds like you may have to use filters to identify and remove the customers who are marked as DNS.

- Sheena @ NiFT

Sheena @ NiFT

I'm sorry, I should have mentioned that I meant from the Expiring Memberships section of the Follow Up page.