Reoccuring Inspection/Jobs

KristinS1
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hey everyone, 

We recently lost our Membership person and we are in the process of setting up monthly salt deliveries.  What is the best way to set this up as a recurring appointment?  I appreciate your feedback.  This is the one area I am not well versed in. 

Kristin Smith
Covenant Plumbing
3 REPLIES 3

sambott1
Contributor

Kinda -- for example, I have two recurring services set up for the plumbing company I work for. One is called "Membership Maintenance" and it will add the "M" tag to that automatically. I also have a recurring service set up for "Flush/Descale -- no membership" for customers who had a water heater installed through us, but elected not to have the membership for whatever reason. 

If you don't have the recurring service types set up already, you can go to settings > invoicing > recurring service types to create a new type (for example, if you don't already have it set up for your salt deliveries.)

To see which customers are due for recurring service events, go to your follow-up tab, then click "recurring service events" on the left side.

sambott1
Contributor

Hey Kristin,

Search for the customer you want to set up the recurring service for > click on their location page (not their customer page!) > click on "add recurring service" at the top > select recurring service type > select a "from" date > go to recurrence type and click "monthly." From there, you can designate it as a continuous service (goes on into infinity) or limit it to a date/number of visits. If you haven't already, I would suggest creating a Recurring Service Type, which you can then name "Salt Delivery" to make it easier.

Hope this helps!

KristinS1

Thank you!  Recurring Service Type - Is this just like setting up a membership?

Kristin Smith
Covenant Plumbing