Running a report on uncompleted memberships- NEED HELP

ProServ12
New Contributor II

We offer a membership where the customer will receive a AC checkup and Furnace checkup each year. We offer many tiers of this program so they can receive discount pricing. How can we run report in Service Titan to view which customers have not yet completed the furnace checkup for the year?

8 REPLIES 8

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I run the recurring service events report with the recurring service event status as not attempted and unreachable. 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

Randi- thank you so much for replying. I just have a Recurring Services by Aging Equipment or Location Recurring Services Detail Report. Is it one of those?

RandiThompson

I thought it was prebuilt but looks like I made a custom report. Report type>memberships>template>recurring service events. Just make sure you have Status included. Screenshot 2023-01-26 110215.png

Randi Thompson

Randi - what dates should be using in the From - To? 

Screen shot THCC.PNG

RandiThompson

fyi a community pro tip if you type @ before my user name it will send me an email notification if you need an answer quickly @ProServ12 

Randi Thompson

@RandiThompson got it. Thank you for your help. I think we uncovered a deeper problem when trying to run this report. We will give new installs a free year membership ( that includes one AC vist and one Furnace visit) we noticed these are going in and having different dates assigned to them which is making it hard to run a report. I like your idea of setting them all to 10/1. 

RandiThompson

We do 1 year free too and it can become a nightmare and takes constant TLC. Happy to help! 

Randi Thompson

RandiThompson

that depends on how you have your recurring services set up. All of our heat visits are set to 10/1 so I just run it 10/1-10/1

Randi Thompson