reoccurring service events

lkind
New Contributor II

I've noticed that when we are selling maintenance plans the reoccurring service events are actually doubling. This just started happening about 2 weeks ago. Our plans come with one AC tune up and One Heater tune up but it now says there are two each. Not sure what happened on ST but does someone know how to fix this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @lkind you can troubleshoot by going to settings>recurring service types>and review the scheduling settings. I would confirm the recurrence type, interval, duration type, and number of visits. Remember, the recurring service events are shell placeholders and depending on how your account is configured, if the membership is cancelled or expired, the remaining visits will also be removed. Check your settings before reaching out to your CSM to see if this is a bug : )

Sheena @ NiFT

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Sheena_Palacios

Hi @lkind you can troubleshoot by going to settings>recurring service types>and review the scheduling settings. I would confirm the recurrence type, interval, duration type, and number of visits. Remember, the recurring service events are shell placeholders and depending on how your account is configured, if the membership is cancelled or expired, the remaining visits will also be removed. Check your settings before reaching out to your CSM to see if this is a bug : )

Sheena @ NiFT

Hi Sheena. Thank you so much I will see if that fixed my problem. So far it looks as it has, When  I sell another membership I can see if this was the problem.