Better Follow-up differentiation for techs in mobile

AdamCronenberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Please vote for this idea if you like it and get your friends to upvote it as well!!!

COMMUNITY-I-2118

It would be nice if at the end of a job, Service titan prompted a tech on how they want to classify any unsold estimates still open when the job is completed.  Currently, if a tech creates a few estimates and doesn't sell anything, the technician will get prompted with setting up a follow up date/time.  It would be nice if there was a similar opportunity closeout procedure regardless of whether an estimate was sold on the job or not.  Here is a couple of use cases.  Technician goes out to a property and gives 3 estimates for Good, Better, Best but also an additional estimate for an accessory that would work with which Good, Better Best estimate the customer selects.  If the customer selects the Better option, it is highly unlikely they will come back in short order and upgrade to best and also highly unlikely the company will let them downgrade to the "good" option.  Additionally, just because an estimate was sold, it doesn't mean that there still isn't an opportunity on that job (in this case the unsold accessory estimate).  What I would love to see at the close out if there are open estimates on a job is letting the technician decide what do to with those estimates and on any still truly open opportunities, set a follow-up date/time just as if they didn't sell an estimate at all on that job.  In my fictitious example here, a screen would pop up when the technician is ready to close the job and ask what they want to do with the unsold estimates titled Good, Best, Accessory.  At this point, the technician would have the ability to dismiss Good and Best but then also be able to set a follow-up date for the accessory estimate as that is still a valid opportunity to follow up on.  That accessory estimate gets lost when office staff look at unsold estimates and exclude any job that has a sold estimate on it when this accessory estimate is really still valid and should be followed up on either in person by the office or by marketing pro.  

Element Mist
4 REPLIES 4

reneem

Voted! 

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

RandiThompson

This is a good idea! 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

AdamCronenberg

Cant fully take credit for this one, one of my guys brought it up as he wanted an easier way to keep track of his open estimates because he gets the idea that he can make a lot of money in mobile followup.  Amazing to me still how many techs never touch it once they leave the customers house.

Element Mist

JessicaSmith

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions