Emailing Forms After Job is Complete - Location Only

taylore
New Contributor II

We are in need of a feature where the forms filled out by the techs in mobile, and are automatically sent, are only sent to the emails on the location page (not on the customer page)

We have a few customers that use a billing company that needs the invoices emailed, but do not need the service reports filled out by the technicians. 

6 REPLIES 6

AmberC
Contributor II

@taylore You should submit it in the Ideas tab to get the votes started!

taylore
New Contributor II

It is my first time in the community, and I didn't know where the suggestion should go. Thanks

katrinaC
New Contributor III

This is a great idea!!!! We have the same issue and had to turn off auto for now. 

Of course! When you submit it in Ideas, swing back by here with the number so we can go vote for it!

AmberC
Contributor II

Hi @taylore! The technicians should be able to edit the recipients before sending the forms in mobile as it stands right now.  https://help.servicetitan.com/how-to/fill-out-forms

taylore
New Contributor II

We have it set to automatically send the form on job completion.  Technicians are not able to select the customer emails that receive the form.  It automatically pulls from the customer page.  What we would prefer is if it would pull from the location page. Or have the option to choose in the form settings.  I worked with tech support and they confirmed there is currently not an option for doing this.  Hoping other contributors are wanting this feature as well, so it may be added in the future.