Recurring Service Reminders

Martinlogan9
New Contributor III

Is there a way to be reminded of when a recurring service is due? Or see the upcoming ones.

So when I have a recurring service for a location, I book a job for it.

After the job is complete, is there a place where a “reminder” will show up for the next time the recurring service is due? I have my recurring service set for every 12 months it needs to be completed. 

I know there is a section under the follow-up tab for recurring services, but I don't seem to find mine under there. 

We are looking into using recurring services, so it is very new to us!

Thanks in advance! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

When using the follow up tab, make sure to be changing the date range to be able to find the recurring services.  We look there on a daily basis and also get reports sent daily for recurring services that are due.  When you are booking in jobs, if there is a recurring service event for the location, you will see a blue box telling you that and you can select an event to use.

I also have a custom dashboard set up that has recurring services that are due on it.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MirandaMel

When using the follow up tab, make sure to be changing the date range to be able to find the recurring services.  We look there on a daily basis and also get reports sent daily for recurring services that are due.  When you are booking in jobs, if there is a recurring service event for the location, you will see a blue box telling you that and you can select an event to use.

I also have a custom dashboard set up that has recurring services that are due on it.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

Thanks, MirandaMel !