Form Issues

cfalone
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Is anyone else having issues with forms crashing on mobile? We are unable to save any information, the form closes and then duplicates itself! We have un installed and re installed the ST app and updated our tablets to the latest iOS. We use forms to keep track of A LOT of information and this issue is really causing discrepancies. 

7 REPLIES 7

AlamoMatt
New Contributor

The form opening issues my sales team members were experiencing have been fixed we are told through ST.  They are updating through the app store as I type, some reporting successful fix thus far.

cfalone

Glad that worked for you! We have made sure all iOS and apps are up to date but are still having the same issue. 

AlamoMatt
New Contributor

I have sales team members unable to access forms within a job.  None of the usual sync changes or reinstall app working.  Will have to call tech support tomorrow.

amandamay626
New Contributor II

We have been having this issue as well! It will duplicate multiple times and then send the form before it is complete. We have tried the uninstalling and reinstalling and it doesn't seem to help much.

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @cfalone - I think you may have been in contact with Support on this issue. Did your issue get resolved?

cfalone

i did reach out to support, but still no resolution. 

@cfalone - apologies for the delay. 

Can you verify that the app version your team has is 2.7.3? If that is not the version you currently have, could you upgrade and retest? I know that this not ideal and takes time away from other things, but we've confirmed that this is a known issue that is with our Product team. As I checked the internal ticket this morning, I saw the 2.7.3 version was released and should address the issue.

Please let me know what you find.