support issues

scottf_GBO
Contributor II

We're having issues with ST mobile.  And I just had support tell me they would suggest using a high-speed internet connection for best results.  Let me call Verizon and tell them to get on that now 😒

Scott Forbes
Custom Climate Concepts
7 REPLIES 7

scottf_GBO
Contributor II

They have reached out... the case is still open and they are working on it.  Thank you again!

Scott Forbes
Custom Climate Concepts

scottf_GBO
Contributor II

@JessicaSmith that is part of the problem... it seems we have to uninstall the app and reinstall it every time there is an update.  And we have done this recently.  I spend more time in our MDM uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

@baraica Thank you!   I have been chatting and emailing with someone from support, but there was really no urgency from them or anything past the uninstall/ reinstall and some messages that basically sounded like I'm just SOL.  The case doesn't even show up in community.  I've looked for it.  I do see the one you opened.  Thank you again.

Scott Forbes
Custom Climate Concepts

Hey Scott you should have received an email a few hours ago from our support team. In the subject line you will see the case number. 

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team

baraica
Former Titan

Hi Scott, 

This definitely sounds like an issue we can have our support team re-investigate on. Happy to point you in the right direction and I did open up a ticket for you. Thank you! 

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

What issues are you having? Maybe we can crowdsource some troubleshooting!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

When they have signal drop, then it comes back... the pricebook loads without prices.  Everything says $0.00.  So once they add something to an estimate or invoice, they have to manually add the price.  We've never had this issue until ST 62 hit.  I mean, download pricebook should actually download your pricebook so this doesn't happen. It used to.  Support has really been no help on this.  Very frustrating! 

Scott Forbes
Custom Climate Concepts

JessicaSmith

If it coincides with ST-62, I'd say it could definitely be a bug... have your techs tried uninstalling the app and installing it back fresh?

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions