Text Forwarding

apolloliu
New Contributor

Hello we are finding out that this platform does not forward text messages, that it ends on ST platform. This doesnt make much sense to me. Many of us wont be on the ST page waiting for messages to come through; and customers will assume we have received there messages as they know our numbers are cell phone numbers. I think this is a huge problem and a big disconnect with our customers. Especially for us that are focused on quick response and customer service. I know many other platforms forward the messages over, so I know this technology shouldnt be too hard to write. Everyone at our training agreed that this was manadatory. Can you guys send out a survey to all of ST customers and see if what I am saying is accurate across the board.

Thank you for your time.

Apollo

2 REPLIES 2

RyanGay
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We are not receiving SMS / Text messages at all from our tracking numbers.  We setup each of our Sales representatives to have a tracking number and when you create the tracking number ST ask if you want to allow "Incoming SMS" messages.  We have this toggled on but we are not receiving the text's on the sales rep's mobile phone or on the "Chat" section in ServiceTitan.  Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

JessicaSmith

Hey Apollo- one thing you CAN do is set up an alert for when you receive text messages. You'll still have to log in to ServiceTitan to respond, but at least you can be notified of a received message.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions