Web based version of Service Titan Mobile

user_f54
New Contributor II

Hey guys and gals,

Is there a way to access a version of the mobile app from a desktop. we have a lot of implementations we are trying to practice with and have limited managed accounts. Was not sure if there was something like this so we can see what the implementations look like on the mobile side. ie with estimates/forms/data entry etc.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I didn't read this well enough. To practice, go to next.servicetitan.com. Log in with your office user and go make yourself a managed tech account (you won't be charged for this). Then log out and log in with the user you just created.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

user_f54
New Contributor II

Thanks guys! That answered my question. I cant tell you the number of times I've gone in the support and couldn't get this figured out!

jsoch

Do keep in mind, that there are still some things that do not work properly when doing this method (Logging in using tech credentials from a computer). One that I can say for sure is Forms. Certain things with forms will not be reflected properly when you try and do it from the office, for those you will need to view it on the application on the device / tablet.

Thought I was going crazy for a while until I realized this, so it is not perfect but for most uses will work. 

reneem

If you are just looking at pricebook, if you go to your pricebook, you can hit "view on mobile" on the top right and see what the mobile side looks like, but I agree with Jessica. I normally open an incognito window, go to go.servicetitan.com and then use a tech login information in order to see the live account. or next.servicetitan.com to use the practice account!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

JessicaSmith

Yes! Just go to go.servicetitan.com and log in with tech credentials!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

JessicaSmith

I didn't read this well enough. To practice, go to next.servicetitan.com. Log in with your office user and go make yourself a managed tech account (you won't be charged for this). Then log out and log in with the user you just created.

JessicaSmith

What I like to do is create an unmanaged tech for myself in go.servicetitan.com, then whenever I want to practice it exists in next and I just have to toggle managed on. If you ONLY create it in next it will be wiped the next week.