CSM Team

KristinS1
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

This is one of the worst things that Service Titan has chosen to set up for their customers.  I have sent the same email for the past Month asking for help on setting up spiffs in our pricebook (I would like to talk through workflow as well as getting permissions turned on).  I have NEVER gotten a response back.  Three emails, unanswered.  I will send another today.  I do not ask for help often, but it would be nice to get a response when I do.  

Is anyone else having luck booking an appointment with them?

Kristin Smith
Covenant Plumbing
8 REPLIES 8

achapin
New Contributor

Adding another reply in hopes this gets more traction and gets fixed. Keep posting about it!

joeb_eva
New Contributor

We have had no support since we lost our CSM and were assigned a team that does not exist with an email link that loads a blank page. I am not sure how to express an emotion stronger than PISSED!

scottf_GBO
Contributor II

Jon is the man!  We loved Jon, too.  Best CSM out there. 

This "more availability" line that ST gave is BS.  I cannot get an appointment in under 2 weeks if I need a call.  Email is at least 24 hours (and sometimes MORE) before you get a response.  And I still have support cases that end in "you have to talk to your CSM for that."  It is a LOT of run around and a lot less answers when you need them!

Scott Forbes
Custom Climate Concepts

achapin
New Contributor

THIS!!! I had the BEST csm - Jon D. - and then we got switched to a team, they forced him to drop us, and now it's AWFUL! I can never get the help I need, things go unresponded, I can't get on a call with someone for over a week out, we are a small company and have a lot of ST upgrades, and we can't get simple support.

jroman
New Contributor II

Hi @KristinS1  - My name is Jessi, and I am a leader in the Customer Success organization here at ServiceTitan. 

As a ServiceTitan Certified Administrator, you have invested a serious amount of time and energy with us, and we have not done the same for you. There is no excuse. Please accept my sincerest apologies. 

I would like to earn the opportunity to change that. I have your contact information and will be working with my teams to ensure your concerns are addressed and actioned. A member of the team will be reaching out to you directly on Tuesday, November 29. 

We want to do everything in our power to make sure the ServiceTitan platform is supporting your business’s success, not becoming a blocker to your success. We appreciate earning your trust and serving you.

cc: @TimMcGuire 

Dave
Contributor

I feel this in my soul.  Months and months I spent waiting for a response.  

Good news is, we ended up getting assigned a new one and it has been a game changer since. 

Oh, and the record for unanswered emails is 11.  Unless someone has that beat.

scottf_GBO
Contributor II

I haven't been real pleased with this team model either.  You end up having to re-explain who you are and what your goals are to each new team member you end up with.  It is more of a level 2 support than what having an actual CSM you deal with on a regular basis

Scott Forbes
Custom Climate Concepts