Pricebook History

lena4800
New Contributor

Hello, We are having issues with our prices. We increased prices last year. We recently updated Service Titian's Service/Material photos and all of a sudden all of our prices changed to an even lower amount to what they were before we increased them. It is imposable to remember what every single service costed. Any suggestions? 

4 REPLIES 4

KellyB
New Contributor III

I know this information is a little too late but i have got into the habit of exporting our pricebook and saving them as backups regularly. Also i export an extra backup anytime i plan to do major changes to the pricebook. Just in case i will be able to go back and fix any issues that come up.

Chayo80
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

If you are flat rate, and you know your hourly rate and your material markups that you used during the wizard set up, I would recommend using dynamic pricing, by setting up your rules and that should help to at least get very close to your previous prices. Wizard is going away

Chayo80

do you use dynamic pricing?- or Price Wizard Setup??, on the Pricebook History you will find the last uploaded file, if you updated your prices last year by that method

Price Wizard is correct but those saved sheets don't match.