Printing pricebook

kristit
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Is there a way to print the pricebook other than exporting it to excel?

4 REPLIES 4

Steveng

Depending on the purpose of printing you could look to manipulate the data to present the way you want it to look, but would need to know what your final format you are wanting looks like.  There are lots of fun google links and excel help articles on this topic.  Would this be for office staff or techs?  Office staff can use the mobile view (I use this often) option in the pricebook tab and the techs could use the mobile digital pricebook.  We had a binder/paper pricebook back in the day and our techs would kill us if we went back and by kill us I mean would join a competitor that has a digital pricebook, haha.  

JessicaSmith

Why do you want it printed? If it's for your techs in the field, I'd suggest just training to use the digital pricebook. It's much easier to push changes when you don't have to reprint every time!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

sjaeger

No, not that I am aware of

TianaMay
New Contributor II

From what I can see the excel file is the only format that the pricebook can currently be exported in.  

This seems like a really great idea, however.  

Definitely a worthy candidate for our ideas page!

https://community.servicetitan.com/t5/Ideas/bd-p/ideas