Better reporting on Cancelations on Dashboard

AdamCronenberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Please vote for this idea if you like it and get your friends to upvote it as well

COMMUNITY-I-2115

Not all cancelations are bad cancellations, but it would be nice if the cancelations reasons could be differentiated for those you want to count on the dashboard as a cancelation and those that are fine.  This is especially important for trying to figure out cancelation ratios.  I find the number on the dashboard incredibly skewed and we have to dump the information into Excel to determine our actual number of cancelations and our true cancelation ratio.  Anytime you have to dump anything into Excel, in my opinion it means there is a gap in what Service Titan can offer.  Let me walk you through 2 situations where a cancelation that shows up on the dashboard isn't really a bad thing.  Customer books a call back job, and then 5 minutes later realizes that they fixed the issue themselves because they didn't realize the motor was unplugged.  This is a good cancelation because it was 100% customer error and having to have run that job would have actually cost the company money but it shows up on the dashboard as a cancelation and if you were just running pure cancelation ratios to booked jobs, would also show up, even though we are all happy with this cancelation.  Same story with duplicate jobs or people who test things in the live account and then cancel it out after as it was just a test or duplicate booking (guilty here) and that all skews what displays on the dashboard and what your true cancellations are.  It would be nice if on the cancellation reasons you could set it as a true cancel versus a false (or ok cancel) similar to how calls are a lead or not a lead to have accurate cancelations display on the dashboard and other reports without having to dump and manipulate the data in Excel.

Element Mist
4 REPLIES 4

reneem

I agree there should be differentiation in Cancellations. I just manually look at the cancel reason and know which ones to look further into or not.

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

JessicaSmith

I hate that you have to do that though!! So much manual labor!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

JessicaSmith

The testing in the live account gets me every time (If I'm 99% sure it's going to work, I'm not building it in next, testing it, and then building it in live. I'm just building it in live and testing there).

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

RandiThompson

I do this a lot......

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating