Campaign summary reports

mcrowe
New Contributor

We've recently changed marketing companies and updated several numbers associated with our various campaigns. I'm curious how any are using the campaign summary report in monitoring campaigns. If so, have you created a more clean version of the Campaign Summary Report that you are confident that it shows an accurate ROI? 

Thanks,

Mark

4 REPLIES 4

reneem
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I like the campaign summary report, but then I also made a custom marketing dashboard that shows inbound calls by campaigns in a pie chart, and show completed job revenue by campaign in a pie chart with revenue. I like the dashboard way better then the report. You could put that report on the dashboard as well though!

With marketing, it is always double checking calls and making sure they are showing the right campaign. I have the feature turned on where a CSR can't change the "call campaign" when booking a job but we have a custom field that says "how did you hear about us?" which could differ then the campaign.

This gives a good snapshot of where calls are coming from, and then where revenue is coming from too to help make better marketing decisions. You just have to make sure that your campaigns are setup right in the campaign section. Even with your old numbers, I would keep them associated with the old campaign because you never know who has that number saved somewhere in their phone!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

uohara
New Contributor II

did you create the custom field in the job record or the customer record?

uohara
New Contributor II

Hi there, would I set up that custom field so that the CSR's have to ask how did you hear about us?

JessicaSmith

I'm chiming in here because we just hired our first in-house marketing coordinator and I'm really trying to give her some reporting she can use. One place I really like is in the marketing tab, just looking at the analytics there.

I haven't really started digging into using the internal ROI but that's on my list to get her up to speed on. Maybe @reneem or @RandiThompson have some more insight into this topic?

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions