Is there a report we can run by tag? For example, if I have tagged locations with a certain kind of equipment, it would be quite helpful to generate a report of those tagged locations so as to market specifically to them.

Previous ContributorPrevious Contributor
Former Community Member

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Community Member

Not exactly a report but you can run a search and export to excel. Click the magnify glass, choose your drop down, for example customer or service location (wherever you do the tagging), and you'll see a search box allowing you to pick your tag.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Community Member

P.S. Call or email me anytime. Hello fellow Aire Serv in our neck of the woods! 🙂 ahinkamper@asvquincy.com

Former Community Member

Not exactly a report but you can run a search and export to excel. Click the magnify glass, choose your drop down, for example customer or service location (wherever you do the tagging), and you'll see a search box allowing you to pick your tag.

Thank you this worked great!  I was able to pull by callback tag and then export to excel. 

jrandall
New Contributor III

You can do this with the search function, for your search select location and at the bottom enter the tag your looking for. The results can be exported to Excel.