Job Comparison Report

kennethmiller
New Contributor II

Hello ServiceTitan Community!

I am trying to configure a report for our irrigation business that will show customers that have had a startup service toward the beginning of the season and have a schedule shut down for the end of season to make sure we haven't missed anyone.

Does anyone have any suggestions for columns/filters to use? I have been all over the JOBS WITH UPCOMING APPOINTMENTS, but cannot seem to find the right trigger that will only show customers that had a startup service, but there isn't an upcoming scheduled shut down. 

Thank you for all of your help!

3 REPLIES 3

kennethmiller
New Contributor II

We do have these all set up as Recurring Services in order to utilize mass scheduling, even for our non-member clients, however, I am having difficulty getting the right results when trying to show that we did the start of season service and whether or not that same individual client has the end of year shut down. 

I get close with the Jobs with Upcoming Appointments report, but I can't seem to configure it to show those active customers that have the startup service completed, but do not have an upcoming shut down service. 

Steveng
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Do you use memberships?  That feature with recurring service events could catch those that need a seasonal check.  From here you would run reports for those events or use the follow-up tab to filter.  I am not too familiar with irrigation business model though so could be way off base.  

AdamCronenberg

Recurring Service Events can definitely help with this to make sure you are catching all these customers and running jobs.  Depending on how you label these start up and shut down services (thinking job type), you could also use the Jobs Data set to see who you have completed these jobs for and who is still scheduled.

Element Mist