Outstanding Balance

dianam8686
New Contributor III

Is there any way possible to create or run a report that shows jobs that may have an outstanding balance open or closed? I have run the the report for Jobs without payment however that is not all the payments we are missing and I cannot seem to find a report that does such a thing.

6 REPLIES 6

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi @dianam8686 the Job Completed Detail Report should capture what you need, make sure you have the "balance" column selected. But you can also look in the Accounting tab>AR Management>filter for balance greater than $1 and that will give you all customer balances. A third way would be to go to the Accounting tab>Invoices and filter by invoice balance greater then $1. From the accounting tab and the invoice hub you can bulk email/print all the unpaid invoices also.

Hopefully one of those will work for you!

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

I think this works however I am running into issues.  I am new to the company however things were not exactly done right when we started using ServiceTitan.  The issue that I am running into is that I am showing balances on accounts that should not have a balance.  Do you know how to fix or eliminate those from this? Thank you!

RandiThompson

Is there a credit on the customer account or was a payment taken outside of Service Titan? 

Randi Thompson

RandiThompson

If your accounting software shows a zero balance, you can make an adjustment invoice for the negative amount and bypass export it or if its a lot of customers/jobs you can try to gather the data by cross referencing (however your finding the discrepancies) and ask your CSM to do a data clean up to reflect the zero balance.  

Randi Thompson

CassandraDMC
Former Titan

@dianam8686 I see this is your first post in Community, welcome! We're excited to have you here, and this is a great question! I'm tagging in @RandiThompson to see if she can help you out with this.

Thank you!  I am really excited to be here.