Reporting

aklemme
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We would really love it if there was a report that we could pull that would show the average drive time for technician routes. Currently we are manually tracking this but it would be a huge timesaver if we could pull a report that would grab this data for us!

Thank you! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AdamCronenberg

Hi Aklemme,

This data exists and can be found in the timesheets data set in reporting.  You can tsee the timesheet activity, the start and end time of that timesheet activity, and even the distance covered if you have the job location address validated.  There are a lot of options you can include.  I would encourage you to set up a custom report based of the timesheets data and you should be able to get everything you are looking for.  Hope this helps!

Element Mist

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AdamCronenberg

Hi Aklemme,

This data exists and can be found in the timesheets data set in reporting.  You can tsee the timesheet activity, the start and end time of that timesheet activity, and even the distance covered if you have the job location address validated.  There are a lot of options you can include.  I would encourage you to set up a custom report based of the timesheets data and you should be able to get everything you are looking for.  Hope this helps!

Element Mist

JessicaSmith

I wonder if Fleet Pro will do this when it is live! I can't wait to hear more about it.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions