Technician Split Report

Erpkmilliken
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hey Everyone! 

Looking to get some feedback. We recently implemented Configurable Payroll and have lost our legacy reporting options. We are looking for a new report that includes the technician splits, spoke with our CSM and sounds like they do not currently have an option for that. I upvoted the idea of adding it to the reporting options in the community, but am wondering if anyone else has found a work around for this solution? 

TIA! Happy Friday! 

4 REPLIES 4

MarshallH

It's not a great work around, but here's what I did.  Create an invoice report and sort by assigned technicians.  Then you only need to look at the invoices that have multiple technicians to check splits.  Used to run the report weekly and there would only be a handful of jobs that needed to be gone through.  There's also a configuration they can turn on that will set the split based on the number of hours each tech has on the job.  If they're both there the same amount of time for two technicians then it's 50% each, and so on.

Erpkmilliken

Thank you! Hoping they add this as a reporting option sometime soon 😞

Cortney_SPUD
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

There's a report template called 'Invoice Items by Technician' that MIGHT help you.  It includes a long list of "SA" fields, which stand for "Split Adjusted."  You can include the technician name and fields like "SA % Bonus," "SA Invoice Total," "SA Commissionable Total," etc.  If you group the report by job or invoice item, you'll see a row for each technician assigned and and their split adjusted numbers.  It doesn't give you a simple metric like split=50% though.

To test: Reports -> Create Report - > All Reports -> Invoice Items by Technician

Erpkmilliken

Nice! I will look into providing that as a secondary report for them. Thanks for the input!