Handyman Services in PricebookPro

AmberC
Contributor II

Is there anyone currently utilizing PricebookPro for handyman services, materials, etc.? I have a customer who could use some help with this if so!

7 REPLIES 7

AmberC
Contributor II

Thanks @Sheena_Palacios. I let Justin know and you'll likely hear from him soon!

AmberC
Contributor II

@Sheena_Palacios Thank you! I'm sure he would love that. How should I put him in touch with you?

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

He can reach me at sheenap@niftsp.com 🙂

Sheena @ NiFT

AmberC
Contributor II

@LBabayan Hi there! I have a customer who is wanting to use PricebookPro for handyman services, materials, etc. He really would like to partner with another customer (and even potentially buy these catalogs from them) to see how to get this set up since it's not necessarily built out yet in ST. Any advice?

LBabayan

@AmberC thanks for providing more information.  Let's see if one of our Pricebook experts @Sheena_Palacios can help with this or point you in the right direction. 

Sheena_Palacios

Thanks @LBabayan@AmberC when it comes to an organizations materials and services, we can always build it based on their most offered services and even work with vendors to get material lists. If you need help building out, please reach out!

Sheena @ NiFT

LBabayan

Hi @AmberC

Thanks for your post. Are you looking for best practices when using  PricebookPro or there is a particular question you would like to get an answer to?