Bulk editing of permissions

jamied
Contributor

Is there a way to bulk edit specific permissions?

For example:  I want to make sure that no one or everyone has a specific permission (such as deleting payments or editing pricebook categories for example).  Rather than select a role or go person by person I would like to select the permission and  approve or deny that specific permission to multiple people at the same time.

Using the roles can be challenging because different roles don't all have the same options and sometimes permissions get changed with updates or some permissions are different by person.  It would be great to be able to mass edit by permission.  

If there is a way, please let me know.  If not, please consider this request for the wish list.

Thank you,

3 REPLIES 3

pblwayne
New Contributor III

You can bulk edit permissions buy using the 'Role Permisions' under the 'People' section. Setup the role permissions, and assign that role to your techs/employees. You will have the option to apply the new role permissions to everyone who has that role assigned once you save the changes.

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Permissions are the bane of my existence. I love this idea!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

wch_alex

I love this idea! Make sure you post it to the ideas section and I will be sure to go an upvote it!