Login Tracking

samuels12321
New Contributor II

Hello! I am trying to track user metrics including employee logins, usage, and time on the mobile application. I am unsure if ServiceTitan offers this service, but it would be quite vital to our business and operations to have this sort of information on hand at all times. If anyone has a good method of doing this please let me know!

3 REPLIES 3

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I have not seen that type of option available in any of the reports.  Timesheet information won't show active time on the app, just the working time for the day (idle, paid, etc).  Fleet Pro would give information about time in vehicles (correct me if I am wrong @JessicaSmith  @RandiThompson ) but nothing app specific.  You might want to reach out to the csm team to see if they have anything. 

There are options on iPhones and Android to see how much time (typically percentage wise) someone is in a specific app.  There may be add on apps that you could get that would give you that info as well.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

Hi MirandaMel,

Thank you for your prompt response and for providing me with this valuable information. I appreciate your explanation of the timesheet data and how it would not include specific app usage. I am surprised that these types of metrics are untracked, it seems like vital data to most employers.

Your suggestion regarding options on iPhones and Android, as well as the possibility of using add-on apps to track app usage, is very helpful. I'll explore those alternatives to see if they are able to meet our specific needs.

I'm grateful for your assistance and the time you took to clarify this matter. Your input is greatly appreciated.

JessicaSmith

Unfortunately, ServiceTitan doesn't have an audit log. Are you just looking for mobile app usage or office too? If it's just mobile, use a mobile device management platform and I think you can track app usage.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions