Configurable Payroll Issues

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I have item specific bonuses that are set to pay on the last payment date. It seems that it is giving credit to BOTH techs assigned to a job, even if one of them has 100% of the split. That doesn't seem right to me... How can I get these Item Bonuses to pay only to the tech with the 100%?

Additionally, if a full payment is applied one day, and then deleted and reapplied another day, the commission items are showing up both days. If the payment is deleted, shouldn't the commission for that day also come off? Or not calculate again later?

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
2 REPLIES 2

Premium22
New Contributor II

I had a similar issue with commission being duplicated. I added the commission the techs receive under their profile and also under the pricebook under the service then filter over to the Commission page. After chatting with support they recommended that I remove the 8% that I have under all services so that it is not duplicating the commission. Also if you go under invoice then adjust splits you can adjust splits there if you see that they are reporting incorrectly. 

JessicaSmith

Here's what I just sent to support in case anyone has any insight.

I've found a couple of items I think may be errors. Please help me understand why these are happening:

1. Item bonuses are being paid in full to both techs assigned to job, even if one tech has 100% of the split

2. If a payment is applied, then deleted, then another payment is applied, the commission item shows twice on the master pay file, once for the original payment date and once on the new payment date

3. Two jobs have exactly the same membership item on them, both completed and paid within my commission period of 10/2 and 10/15, but only one of them shows on my master pay file. Why?

4. TGLs not all showing on master pay file- some are, some aren't. I've checked that they were set correctly.

5. Not all items that should be earned are showing on the master pay file- example job xxxxxxx has two items that should each pay a work performed spiff and a work sold spiff.- this job does not appear on master pay file run for 10/2-10/15

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions