How to Resolve QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll Subscription Renewal Failed

nexiko540
New Contributor

Hi everyone,

I'm encountering an issue with renewing my QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll subscription. The renewal process has failed, and I’m unable to access payroll features. Here are the details:

1. Renewal Failure: When attempting to renew, I receive an error message or notification indicating that the renewal was unsuccessful.
  2. Payment Information: My payment details are up-to-date, and I’ve verified that there are no issues with my credit card or billing information.
  3. Account Status: My QuickBooks account appears active and in good standing, but the payroll subscription still won’t renew.

Has anyone faced a similar issue? What steps did you take to resolve it? Any guidance on how to troubleshoot or fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

liges90553
New Contributor II

Resolving QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll Subscription Renewal Issues

1. Verify Payment Information: Check that your credit card or payment details are correct and up-to-date in your QuickBooks account.

2. Check Billing Address: Ensure the billing address associated with your payment method matches the one on file.

3. Update QuickBooks: Make sure your QuickBooks software is updated to the latest version. Go to Help > Update QuickBooks.

4. Clear Browser Cache: If renewing via a web browser, clear your cache and cookies or try a different browser.

5. Verify Subscription Status: Log in to your QuickBooks account and verify the status of your payroll subscription.

6. Restart QuickBooks: Close and reopen QuickBooks to refresh the subscription process.

7. Contact Support: If the issue persists, contact QuickBooks support for further assistance with your subscription renewal.

Intuit Helpline Number 1(800)-845-9666.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

liges90553
New Contributor II

Resolving QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll Subscription Renewal Issues

1. Verify Payment Information: Check that your credit card or payment details are correct and up-to-date in your QuickBooks account.

2. Check Billing Address: Ensure the billing address associated with your payment method matches the one on file.

3. Update QuickBooks: Make sure your QuickBooks software is updated to the latest version. Go to Help > Update QuickBooks.

4. Clear Browser Cache: If renewing via a web browser, clear your cache and cookies or try a different browser.

5. Verify Subscription Status: Log in to your QuickBooks account and verify the status of your payroll subscription.

6. Restart QuickBooks: Close and reopen QuickBooks to refresh the subscription process.

7. Contact Support: If the issue persists, contact QuickBooks support for further assistance with your subscription renewal.

Intuit Helpline Number 1(800)-845-9666.png