Sold Hours- Payroll Configuration

Terrill
New Contributor

We are checking out the payroll configuration with Service Titan and wanted to know if anybody is using Sold Hours by Task to pay their employees.  We pay the greater of two pays, either worked hours or the Sold Hours. I would think it would be pretty easy to manage since our pricebook is set up for Sold Hours already and is task driven.  I would like to collaborate with anybody that currently has the sold hours pay set up in their platform to see how what's working and what's not working.  If anybody has any insight on Sold Hour pay by Task, I'm looking for information before turning on the payroll configuration.  

3 REPLIES 3

Terrill
New Contributor

Awesome!  I would really appreciate your insight on how you configured the data to pay the employees.  If we can exchange contact information and get a Zoom/Teams scheduled, that would be great.  Let me know what days and times your available.  

AmblinHorton
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We are currently using Configurable Payroll and have our service techs getting paid by using the Sold Hours by Task so I may be able to help with some of your questions!

Hi there, is there anyway that we can setup a meeting to discuss the way your currently operating with Sold Hour pay and explain the process of getting payroll configuration set up. If you can provide me some dates and times that you're available, that would be great.