Spiffs and Payroll

Bobbi
New Contributor II

We are working towards doing payroll using ServiceTitan however I am running into a problem not being able to figure out how to put things like our on-call spiffs in there. Right now we have an excel sheet that we enter numbers in and it calculates. Can anyone point me in the right direction. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Chayo80
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

If you don't have Performance pay or Configurable Payroll, like me, I enabled earning codes, I set those up and they can be added as Payroll adjustment as needed

Chayo80_0-1684874135361.png

Chayo80_1-1684874185769.png

Chayo80_2-1684874205490.png

View solution in original post

Chayo80

No problem, let me know if you need any help setting those up 😎

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Dave
Contributor

Bobbi
New Contributor II

Thank you!!!! This is what I was thinking was going to have to happen but wasn't sure I was right and wanted to see if it was working for someone else. 

Chayo80

No problem, let me know if you need any help setting those up 😎

I need help setting this up!

Chayo80

If you don't have Performance pay or Configurable Payroll, like me, I enabled earning codes, I set those up and they can be added as Payroll adjustment as needed

Chayo80_0-1684874135361.png

Chayo80_1-1684874185769.png

Chayo80_2-1684874205490.png

RHILL74
New Contributor II

Question, do the techs have to be set to Pay Type "Both" for the codes to pull in the payroll approval correctly. I am testing this out and one tech is set to both but the others are set to timesheet. The one set to both pulls in correctly, but if I try to set the other techs to both they disappear from the payroll approval dashboard. Any experience with that?

Chayo80

Hi!--Please make sure your earning code is non-hourly. This way it will appear regardless if you tech is set up as both/timesheet or Performance. 

RHILL74
New Contributor II

Thanks, They are! Still having an issue. I will reach out to my support and see if they can figure out why its not populating correctly.