Timesheets

diggercharlie
New Contributor II

I am looking for a report or a way to get hours worked and prevailing wage hours worked. And ER call out hrs. worked. On a report with the total for each technician. Looking for suggestions. we are a small shop and are expanding. We use our accountant to do payroll so we send them hours and rates.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Zachkays
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Have you tried the -

Master Pay File

Show breakdown of paid technician activities, along with the sum of the paid time for each activity and gross pay. Customer information included.
Intelligent Design Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Solar, & Electric
Tucson, AZ

View solution in original post

You can group by the Technician if you drag the technician column header to the top of the table. Hope that gets you closer.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

EleazarA
New Contributor III

Hey If you create a custom report with a couple of filters you can gather that information seamlessly.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out @ EleazarA@chickenladyspeaks.com or visit our website @ Chickenladyspeaks.com

Zachkays

Have you tried the -

Master Pay File

Show breakdown of paid technician activities, along with the sum of the paid time for each activity and gross pay. Customer information included.
Intelligent Design Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Solar, & Electric
Tucson, AZ

That report does provide most of the need information. However it doesn't total it by technicians unless I run a separate report for each technician. I have looked at it and that make be the direction that I go how ever I am not sure that that is any simpler that paper time cards.

You can group by the Technician if you drag the technician column header to the top of the table. Hope that gets you closer.

Sorry I have been to busy to look at this until now. However I believe that's exactly what I need.