What steps should I take to fix QuickBooks Error OLSU 1024?

tixaf35267
New Contributor

Hi everyone, I’m encountering QuickBooks Error OLSU 1024 when trying to connect my bank account. The error seems related to online banking issues or connectivity. I’ve tried reconnecting my account and updating QuickBooks, but the issue remains. Has anyone else experienced this error? Any tips or solutions to resolve QuickBooks Error OLSU 1024 would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jinid57986
New Contributor II

QuickBooks Error OLSU 1024 usually occurs due to issues with online banking connections or data synchronization. Here’s how to fix it:

1. Check Internet Connection: Ensure you have a stable and reliable internet connection.
  2. Update QB: Go to Help > Update QB Desktop to install the latest updates and patches.
  3. Verify Bank Details: Confirm your bank account information is correct in QB.
  4. Reauthorize Bank Connection: Disconnect and then reconnect your bank account in QB.
  5. Clear Cache: For QB Online, clear your browser’s cache; for QB Desktop, use the cache-clearing tool.

If the issue persists, contact QB Support for additional assistance.

QuickBooks Help.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

jinid57986
New Contributor II

QuickBooks Error OLSU 1024 usually occurs due to issues with online banking connections or data synchronization. Here’s how to fix it:

1. Check Internet Connection: Ensure you have a stable and reliable internet connection.
  2. Update QB: Go to Help > Update QB Desktop to install the latest updates and patches.
  3. Verify Bank Details: Confirm your bank account information is correct in QB.
  4. Reauthorize Bank Connection: Disconnect and then reconnect your bank account in QB.
  5. Clear Cache: For QB Online, clear your browser’s cache; for QB Desktop, use the cache-clearing tool.

If the issue persists, contact QB Support for additional assistance.

QuickBooks Help.png