When using Sold Hours, how do technicians know what the sold hours are?

phillymo
New Contributor II

Right now I don't see a way to show sold hours on the mobile side, so there's no way for installers or techs to know what the sold hours are. It'd be nice for them to have an expected time guideline. I just want a permission or something. I'm curious what other teams are doing...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dbird16
New Contributor

You should be able to see it on the mobile side if you hit invoice > action > materials and at the bottom right beneath total material cost it should say sold hours.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

phillymo
New Contributor II

Right. I'd like the guys working on the job to be able see what the target is. If it's visible on estimates, it's only when they are creating it. It doesn't show up under history -> previous estimates or on the invoice. I guess it's an enhancement request.

wch_alex
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I think this could be a great idea however it can create more clutter than what the tech should need to see. Another thing I just thought of is, if the tech sees that the job hours is lets say 1 hour and they have completed the job in 30 minutes they might take up the rest of that hour doing nothing. So I think it should be more of a permission that you can give certain techs.