When using Sold Hours, how do technicians know what the sold hours are?

phillymo
New Contributor II

Right now I don't see a way to show sold hours on the mobile side, so there's no way for installers or techs to know what the sold hours are. It'd be nice for them to have an expected time guideline. I just want a permission or something. I'm curious what other teams are doing...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dbird16
New Contributor

You should be able to see it on the mobile side if you hit invoice > action > materials and at the bottom right beneath total material cost it should say sold hours.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

anthonym1
New Contributor III

This needs to be a feature!!!

Dbird16
New Contributor

You should be able to see it on the mobile side if you hit invoice > action > materials and at the bottom right beneath total material cost it should say sold hours.

phillymo
New Contributor II

Neat, thanks for pointing that out!

anthonym1
New Contributor III

But how do we view sold hours when it's just an estimate? Like how does the tech see sold hours as he's putting together and estimate and prior to selling a job?

Dancocomfort
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Did you ever figure this out? You can select the estimate, then select the materials icon, then scroll to the bottom and see the total sold hours on the esimate. Same way as the invoice but from the estimate.

Yes. Our techs can see the sold hours by selecting invoice > action > materials and at the bottom right beneath total material cost it should say sold hours.

brad_myc
New Contributor II

I have embedded a code in the Warranty Description box that automatically populates when you open the PB in Excel. It was a fairly simple code, I'd be glad to help you figure that out. It's really the only way that I've found to get that information out there for technicians.

LeonWright

The only thing I have come up with for sold hours is to embed this into the pricebook item code.  This is not a perfect solution and for that reason, I haven't done it 🙃

wch_alex

I believe it is only a backend sorta thing where only the creator of the job types would be able to know those things (you can also view them in the estimate area I believe).

If this helped please leave a Kudo below!