Hello :)

arobb13
New Contributor II

Good Morning and Hello service titan family!

how is everyone doing today? and what is your favorite ThanksGiving dish? and What one thing your thankful for ?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Good afternoon!  It seems to be a quiet day on the community.  Favourite Thanksgiving dish is roasted brussel sprouts and a six layer dessert. 😋  One thing I am thankful for...is that I have the ability to see places I wouldn't have had the opportunity to a decade ago.  Happy Thanksgiving!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

View solution in original post

baraica
Former Titan

@MirandaMel it's definitely quiet around here and next month might be quiet too.. 🤣

I'm going to be honest and say anything potato dominates! Love me some good mashed potatoes with extra butter please! One thing I'm thankful for this year is I recently made some new friends and I've been finding joy in the littlest things. Friendship is something we should never take for granted. 😃 

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Miranda

Hello to you as well! Favorite dish is mashed potatoes and I am thankful for the ServiceTitan Community!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

baraica
Former Titan

@MirandaMel it's definitely quiet around here and next month might be quiet too.. 🤣

I'm going to be honest and say anything potato dominates! Love me some good mashed potatoes with extra butter please! One thing I'm thankful for this year is I recently made some new friends and I've been finding joy in the littlest things. Friendship is something we should never take for granted. 😃 

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team

MirandaMel

Good afternoon!  It seems to be a quiet day on the community.  Favourite Thanksgiving dish is roasted brussel sprouts and a six layer dessert. 😋  One thing I am thankful for...is that I have the ability to see places I wouldn't have had the opportunity to a decade ago.  Happy Thanksgiving!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning