Hi from Louisiana!

Rose-Zitos
New Contributor II

Hi - this is Rose from Louisiana!  I work for an HVAC/Refrigeration industry.  I am new to both ST & HVAC and loving it so far.  Any help and insight is appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hello and welcome! 

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

DiamondK1
Contributor II

Hi Rose! Welcome! What do you do at your current company?

Kristen Johnson - Office Manager - Diamond Heating Cooling, Plumbing & Electric

I am the office manager and dispatcher for the HVAC side of the company.  

The dashboard and reports are your friend!! Use the ones that are already there and learn the system so you can create ones that fit your needs. Follow the Blue Collar Nerd on YouTube, join an Ember Group https://community.servicetitan.com/t5/EmberSessions/bg-p/ember_sessions and I'll second looking into the Certified Admin Program. Also, if you haven't already, dive into your setting options for the dashboard; and if the company isn't already, be sure to utilize the Technicians Shift function in the Schedule tab of ST to track who's working when and who is on call (for technicians), it'll make scheduling a lot easier. Oh, and Google is your friend for HVAC questions if a Service Manager isn't available... you just have to be wise in choosing your source 😉 LOL

Kristen Johnson - Office Manager - Diamond Heating Cooling, Plumbing & Electric

AdamCronenberg

Welcome to the ST Community.  I would try to attend Pantheon if able, that is a game changer and something I look forward to every year.  Dont be a stranger,  you will find we are all here to help.

Element Mist

Zachkays

Thats is what we are here for and feel free to reach out. I also highly recommend the Certified Administrator Course.

Intelligent Design Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Solar, & Electric
Tucson, AZ