Joining the conversation

blueribbon
New Contributor II

Hi - I am joining the Community as a customer. I spent a year working as a ServiceTitan employee on the R&D team. After hearing directly from customers in our company all hands I decided I was a better fit as a ServiceTitan customer and not an employee. 

I joined a local plumbing company that started their ST integration but hadn't been able to get it across the finish line. I am leading the rollout both technically and strategically with the office and techs. Any advice from those who have walked this path before me is appreciated!

Best.

3 REPLIES 3

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi, @blueribbon -- my advice for onboarding is to involve all the key players and make it a destination for everyone to champion their area (CSR, Membership, Accounting, etc.). Using ServiceTitan should be a team effort and the more involvement you have, the better opportunity to capture and retain knowledge. Very important to ensure the technicians champion the system via mobile as they are your frontline and will help prevent administrative clean up on the back end when it comes to data!

- Sheena @ NiFT

Sheena @ NiFT

Hi @Sheena_Palacios thanks for the input! I will definitely be soliciting input and feedback from the team. There are a few members of the team that have been here longer than I've been alive. They will have a wealth of valuable knowledge. 

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Welcome! Sounds like a unique position! There are other people who have been on the customer side and then became an employee, but this sounds more challenging! You've got this!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC