Ask Me Anything! About Refunds!

CShang
New Contributor II

Update! We are extending to the end of April! If you got some burning questions about Refunds (or maybe getting rid of credits) please feel free to submit your question(s) below.

Welcome to our first "Ask Me Anything" (AMA) event on Accounting topics, and the focus is on 
refunds!

Please submit your questions about refunds through this ServiceTitan Community Forum between April 10-12, 2023. We understand that refunds can be a complex and confusing topic, and whether you're curious about the technical aspects of refunds or looking for tips on how to handle refunds effectively, our Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) are here to answer as many questions as they can.

We are excited to see your questions and share our knowledge!

12 REPLIES 12

e_dunn
Former Titan

I know we've had some folks recently ask questions about refunds, so let's check in with them. @lrutherf@tra9109@vmoore@tloje-apollo@MelissaHEI, or @gotobrandi - Want to connect with a ServiceTitan refunds/credits expert or two? Amazing opportunity to ask those 🔥 questions!

LBabayan
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Thanks for sharing this awesome initiative @CShang!

CShang
New Contributor II

Thank you for your kind words! Happy to help our Community in any way that we can!