Automatic Payment Plan

maemilyv
New Contributor III

Is there a way to set up a plan for a customer to pay monthly on an invoice? Non Membership.

4 REPLIES 4

msmith1_
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I have set up payment plans behind the scenes for customers.  I do not like to do it, one we don't typically do in house financing which is essentially what it is and two you can't track the payments automatically in Service Titan but you see it if missed when reconciling.  In gateway or sure pay (service titan payments for ACH or credit cards) I go in and set it up there.  It is automatic withdraws and it automatically sends receipts to them.  You have to remember to add the payment manually to their account.  Not a recommended process unless you have a customer that must do it.  That is the only option I can think of...

maemilyv
New Contributor III

Yeah, we have the payment option set up in gateway but since we have to backtrack and document the payment in Service Titan after the payment goes through, we were looking for a way to just do it directly from Service Titan. Unless there is a way to automatically apply the payment in Service Titan from gateway? Either way, thank you!

baraica
Former Titan

Hello there! The closest option we have to this are the financing options such as GreenSky. Are you using GreenSky? I am able to connect you to one of our representatives for more information!

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team

maemilyv
New Contributor III

Yes, we are. But it is for the few that we allowed to make payments after the fact. Thank you though!